- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Muskogee Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Muskogee Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
Harassing Phone Call, Identity Theft, Leaving Scene of Property Damage Accident, Lost Property, Minor Vehicle Accident, Theft, Traffic Complaint, Vandalism, Vehicle Burglary, Vehicle Tampering and Violation of Child Custody Order
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Muskogee Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 918-683-8000) to file your report.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting